Drawing and Cartoon Classes
Within the drawing and cartoon course children will learn to:
- See that all subject matter is made up of simplified geometric shapes.
- Use a variety of drawing techniques – line, shading and texture to create the illusion of 3D.
- Use a range of dry and wet media.
- Simplify forms through distortion, humour or a storyline to create ‘cartoon’ like drawings.
- Experiment with scale and placement on the page (composition).
- Draw from a range (appropriate to age, skill and technique), photographic, real objects, and imagination.
Tutored by Cristina Silaghi and Leanne Addison.
|TERM 1||29 January - 30 March|
|TERM 1 Holiday Programme||Monday 16 April - Thursday 26 April|
|TERM 2||30 April - 29 June|
|TERM 2 Holiday Programme||Monday 10 July - Thursday 20 July|
|TERM 3||23 July - 21 September|
|TERM 3 Holiday Programme||Monday 1 October - Thursday 11 October|
|TERM 4||15 October - 14 December|
$209 (including GST) for the first 9 weeks of each school term.
Introductory gear packs available for:
- $56 for children’s painting and drawing packs