Drawing and Cartoon Classes
Within the drawing and cartoon course children will learn to:
- See that all subject matter is made up of simplified geometric shapes.
- Use a variety of drawing techniques – line, shading and texture to create the illusion of 3D.
- Use a range of dry and wet media.
- Simplify forms through distortion, humour or a storyline to create ‘cartoon’ like drawings.
- Experiment with scale and placement on the page (composition).
- Draw from a range (appropriate to age, skill and technique), photographic, real objects, and imagination.
Tutored by Cristina Silaghi, Rodolfo Lopez and Serena-Jo Greenwood
|TERM 1||Monday 1 February - Friday 2 April|
|TERM 1 Holiday Programme||Monday 19 April - Thursday 29 April|
|TERM 2||Monday 3 May - Friday 2 July|
|TERM 2 Holiday Programme||Monday 12 July - Thursday 22 July|
|TERM 3||Monday 26 July - Friday 24 September|
|TERM 3 Holiday Programme||Monday 4 October - Thursday 14 October|
|TERM 4||Monday 18 October - Friday 17 December|
$209 (including GST) for the first 9 weeks of each school term.
Introductory gear packs available for:
- $56 for children’s painting and drawing packs