Freehand Drawing, Sketching, Pastels & Watercolours
Our Freehand Drawing course assists you to:
- Exercise and improve observational abilities.
- Capture the overall shape of the subject matter by using simplified structural and proportional systems.
- Learn to draw with a variety of drawing techniques – line, tone, light & dark, texture – to capture volume and the illusion of 3D.
- Use a range of black, white and coloured media.
- Utilise perspective, scale and compositional devices effectively.
- Create a likeness and/or interesting interpretation of the subject matter.
- Draw from reality or photographic resources and the imagination.
|TERM 1||Monday 1 February - Friday 2 April|
|TERM 2||Monday 5 April - Friday 4 June|
|TERM 3||Monday 7 June - Friday 13 August. This is a 10 week term that includes our 1 week long mid-winter break from Monday 5 July to Friday 9 July|
|TERM 4||Monday 16 August - Friday 15 October|
|TERM 5||Monday 18 October - Friday 17 December|
All the adult classes are $279 (including GST) for each 9 week term. Please note this does not include supplies.
Introductory gear packs are available for:
- $130 for the Adult painting and ABC Painting classes kit
- $85 for an Abstract kit
- $80 for watercolours kit
- $50 for drawing and ABC drawing kit