Introductory gear packs available for:
- $56 for children’s painting and drawing packs
Within the drawing and cartoon course children will learn to:
- See that all subject matter is made up of simplified geometric shapes.
- Use a variety of drawing techniques – line, shading and texture to create the illusion of 3D.
- Use a range of dry and wet media.
- Simplify forms through distortion, humour or a storyline to create ‘cartoon’ like drawings.
- Experiment with scale and placement on the page (composition).
- Draw from a range (appropriate to age, skill and technique), photographic, real objects, and imagination.
Examples of what you might create
No items found.